Smoking weed requires the heating of bud, concentrate or extract, therefore producing a rapid onset of effects, making it popular. However, smoking does produce “clouds” due to combustion, which may render it less favorable for those with respiratory concerns.
- More affordable and cheaper
- Smoking results in more intense effects
- Not much effort besides rolling a joint is required
- Smoking is simple and does not require any practice
- Smoke has a strong lingering smell
- The user has less control over their overall experience
- Flavors are not as diverse or distinct