One of the most common and popular ways to consume cannabis is by smoking marijuana flower. If you’re just starting out it’s necessary to understand the proper steps of packing a bowl of cannabis so that you’re truly maximizing your experience. Here’s a guide on how to pack and smoke a bowl of weed so that your next experience is a smooth one.
The Right Equipment
Before you begin smoking, you’re going to need the right equipment. Of the many devices associated with cannabis, pipes are a common choice for users. These pipes feature a circular bowl where you place your cannabis in. Cannabis pipes come in many different forms and it ultimately comes down to preference. If you’re just starting out, an inexpensive and reliable option is a spoon pipe. You will also need some sort of heating element. This can be a traditional lighter.
A Step-By-Step Guide to Packing and Smoking Marijuana
- Gather all of the supplies that you’ll be using during this process. You’ll need some weed, your pipe, a lighter, and a grinder.
- Grind your weed up loosely. Be careful not to overdo it and finely ground it. It is possible to accomplish this task without a grinder, but using the tool makes the process easier.
- Place the ground up weed in your pipe bowl.
- For better airflow, stuff a calyx or stem at the bottom of your bowl. You do this to stop pieces from passing through. Another technique you can employ is a top-heavy approach while placing your weed in the bowl. Place your weed more heavily and closely together at the top and lightly at the bottom. The weed at the top will maintain a burn when you are smoking.
- Find some sort of heating source like a lighter and hold the bowl up to the flame. Sit back, relax, and let the process play out.
Lucky Farms delivers both exceptional service and stellar cannabis products. If you have any questions pertaining to cannabis consumption or our premium weed products, our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to help you. Our unparalleled products are grown in a controlled environment where we carefully monitor each step of the process. To learn more about our products, visit our online store or contact our customer support at (714) 888-5150 for consultation. If your interest has been piqued, take advantage of our discrete cannabis delivery service which can satisfy your needs quickly.