Popular imagery of cannabis consumption usually involves a joint. That’s because rolling a joint is a timeless practice that both beginners and more experienced users partake in. While everybody has their own process, there are still fundamental steps that are necessary. For a better and easier experience, here’s a guide on how to roll a joint.
- Your preferred choice of cannabis
- Cannabis grinder
- Rolling paper
- Optional: Small piece of cardboard and a pen
Step-By-Step Guide on Rolling a Joint
- Grind your cannabis into smaller pieces using a grinder or another available tool like scissors. A grinder is preferable if you’re looking to avoid a possible mess.
- Make a filter by first getting a small thin piece of cardboard. Fold the piece of cardboard several times alternating so that you’re creating multiple layers. Then place it at the mouthpiece of your joint paper. While not necessary, this filter is helpful as it is meant to stop the grounded pieces of cannabis from falling out.
- Load your joint paper with your ground cannabis. Around a half gram to a gram is usually the preferred amount. You want to make sure that there is even distribution throughout the paper.
- Roll the joint paper by first pinching the paper and turning it back and forth to ensure that the bud is evenly distributed. Tuck the non-sticky side of the paper into the joint and roll it up. Lastly, lick the sticky adhesive side of the paper and seal the joint with a roll that leaves room at the tip.
- Finish forming your joint by using a pen or something similar to pack down the cannabis at the mouthpiece area. Twist the tip of the joint to seal it shut.
- Light up your joint and enjoy.
Lucky Farms is a trusted source for safe high-quality cannabis products. We grow our products on-site in a controlled setting to ensure their quality. If you’re interested in what Lucky Farms provides, visit our online store or call our customer support at (714) 888-5150 for further consultation. Our reliable and convenient cannabis delivery service can get you your product quickly in a discreet manner.